UNIT 26
Selection and use of teaching aids
In this unit I learned how the teaching aids are the resources and
equipment available in classroom. Like for example, cd players, whiteboards, overhead projectors, visual aids,
etc. It should provide a variety of teaching methods and improve the amount of
actual learning which occurs. Teachers select and use aids by thinking
carefully about the main
aims, the subsidiary aims and stage aims of each lesson and
choosing the most appropriate aids according to the teacher and learners needs.
In my opinion, I would use realia ,
because it can be used to teach vocabulary, as prompts for practicing grammatical
structures or to build dialogues. Also, I will use the overhead projector not
only in teacher presentations, but also in learner’s presentations. As a conclusion, the most popular teaching
aids is the overhead projectors, I learned that
through this use I will recording words and ideas during the lesson. For
illustrate it, I will use mind maps to build ideas to summarize reading articles and
other types of activities.
I agree with you about a selection and use of teaching aids, because teacher have to select aids according to the students needs, and also have to take into account the level of students to have a success class.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you about a selection and use of teaching aids, because teacher have to select aids according to the students needs, and also have to take into account the level of students to have a success class.
ResponderEliminar